United Methodists are a covenant people dedicated to God’s work and sharing God’s gifts who believe that each of us is called to participate in outreaching ministry.
The vitality of St Luke’s is evident in its numerous outreach programs and its caring and cohesiveness of the community of our faithful. St Luke’s members are giving Christians who respond to local, regional, and national needs as evidenced in outreach and mission with over 10% of the church budget dedicated to this purpose.
Examples of our 2018 outreach recipients are (in alphabetical order):
- Backpack Buddies
- Beaufort County Council on Aging
- Boys and Girls Club of Bluffton
- Bluffton Self Help
- Child Abuse Prevention Association of Beaufort
- Family Promise
- Hopeful Horizons
- Hospice Care of the Low Country
- Programs for Exceptional People
- Second Helping
- Staying Connected
- Sunshine Ladies
- The Children’s Center
- The Children’s Relief Fund
- Tidewater Hospice
- Volunteers in Medicine: Health Care Services
For more information about our faithful stewardship, click here.
Last update: 3-17-2019